Adobe Affinity Partner

Adobe Affinity Partner

Looking for:

Affinity designer wacom pressure free 













































     


- Affinity Photo will suddenly switch to eraser. | XPPen



 

I found an earlier thread discussing the topic from last year, however not of the fixes work; I tried all of them except for one solution I am having trouble with.

It is like the controller function doesn't even exist. I figured it out by playing with the software. Getting pressure sensitivity is on a per brush basis. These settings are on a per brush basis. Regarding Affinity Photo. Hi, I find absolutely ridiculous having to manually set the pressure inside brush settings, I have to do it for every single brush I might get to use. How could I help clarify this thread for you? What parts are confusing?

To help you better, include screen shots for Photo and Designer. Hi, thanks for take the time to answer. I think I did not explain myself correctly. Your explanation of how to achieve pressure control is very clear, no problem getting it working. My previous comment was referred to this, to use pressure in any of these brushes then one must edit each of them, and this is several clicks away. The use of this brushes is unknown to me, what for would I want a brush that behaves like a mouse when we have pressure tablets!.

I see no need for these "no pressure" brushes. Then you will need to take this up with the Affinity team to have this changed, and get enough people behind you on it so they know it is a highly popular requested change. That is the only way I see it getting their attention. You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible. Paste as plain text instead.

Only 75 emoji are allowed. Display as a link instead. Clear editor. Upload or insert images from URL. Please note there is currently a delay in replying to some post.

See pinned thread in the Questions forum. These are the Terms of Use you will be asked to agree to if you join the forum. Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings , otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Share More sharing options Followers 2. Reply to this topic Start new topic. Recommended Posts. Posted March 8, InigoRotaetxe Like Loading Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options Do you have the context toolbar active? IsItMe Like Loading InigoRotaetxe Posted November 18, Posted November 18, Posted November 23, InigoRotaetxe Posted November 26, Posted November 26, Posted December 12, Join the conversation You can post now and register later.

Reply to this topic Go to topic listing. Sign In Sign Up. Important Information Please note there is currently a delay in replying to some post.

I accept.

   


Comments